Gifts From Your Retirement Account

Qualified Charitabile Distributions

Public Citizen Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and can receive Qualified Charitable Distribution Gifts rolled over from your retirement account.

If you over the age of 70 and a half, you can give up to $100,000 from your Traditional or Roth IRA and each dollar will count toward your required minimum IRA distribution. You can instruct your IRA custodian to send a specific dollar amount directly to the Public Citizen Foundation.

Public Citizen Foundation
Attention: Qualified Charitable Contribution
1600 20th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009
Federal tax identification number: 52-1263996

For more information, call Amanda Fleming.




Amanda Fleming
Director of Major Gifts
and Planned Giving

Public Citizen fights for all Americans no matter their political persuasion. Anne Johnson, Member, Citizens for the Future, Legacy Supporter