Senate names conference committee members for TCEQ Sunset Bill (HB 2694)
Yesterday, the Senate named its conference committee members (conferees) for the important TCEQ Sunset Bill (HB 2694).
The Senate version of the bill that the conference committee is considering was significantly better than the bill that came out of the House. Please call the senate conferees this week and tell them you want them to pass out the Senate version of the bill as it is, without any of the House amendments. If you have not already done so, also call the house conferees and if you live in the district of any of the House conferees, do let them know that you are a constituent when you call.
The Senate conferees named were:
- Joan Huffman (Chair) of Southside Place (District 17) – 512-463-0117
- Troy Fraser of Horseshoe Bay (Distict 24) – 512-463-0124
- Glenn Hegar of Katy (District 18) – 512-463-0118
- Juan Hinojosa of McAllen (District 20) – 512-463-0120
- Robert Nichols of Jacksonville (District 3) – 512-463-0103
The House conferees named were:
- Wayne Smith (Chair) of Baytown (District 128) – 512-473-0733
- Dennis Bonnen of Angleton (District 25) – 512-463-0564
- Lon Burnam of Fort Worth (District 90) – 512-463-0740
- Warren Chisum of Pampa (District 88) – 512-463-0556
- Charlie Geren of Fort Worth (District 99) – 512-463-0610