Meet at Auditorium Shores at 5PM and join the community MARCH up Congress Ave.
America faces a crisis. Donald Trump’s campaign promises threaten millions. We must rally, protest, organize, and support one another.
On Inauguration Day, Austinites are gathering to protest Donald Trump’s politics of fear and hate. This is a call to action to rally for civil rights, immigrants’ rights, reproductive rights, our environment, good jobs, as well as justice and safety in all of our communities.
There will be events throughout the day, culminating on Congress Avenue.
- American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee of Austin
- ATX Environmental Justice
- Austin Central Labor Council
- Austin Democratic Socialists of America
- Austin Jewish Voices for Peace
- Austin Justice Coalition
- Austin Socialist Collective
- Clean Water Action
- Education Austin
- Equal Justice Center
- Equality Texas
- Fight for 15 Texas
- Grassroots Leadership
- Las Comadres
- Lilith Fund for Reproductive Equality
- NAACP Austin
- NARAL Pro-Choice Texas
- National Women’s Political Caucus of Austin
- Planned Parenthood Texas Votes
- Public Citizen
- Raza Roundtable
- Sierra Club Beyond Coal
- Sierra Club of Austin
- Texas AFT (American Federation of Teachers)
- Texas Alliance for Retired Americans, Austin Chapter
- Texas Civil Rights Project
- Texas Freedom Network
- Third Coast Activist
- Workers Defense Action Fund
We will continue adding non-partisan progressive grassroots organizations to the host list. If your organization would like to participate, please email email@example.com. We’ll also keep you updated through www.oneresistance.com
While political party participation is welcome, this event is non-partisan and not affiliated with any political parties.