Stop colluding with Trump to make cars dirty again!
Ford and President Trump’s push to roll back the clean car standards will hurt American families — forcing them to spend more money on gas, polluting our air and accelerating climate change.
If rolled back, our cars will:
- Spew 6 billion metric tons of dangerous climate pollution, the equivalent of a year’s worth of emissions from 150 coal-fired power plants.
- Drain Americans’ pocketbooks, halting billions of dollars of consumer savings at the gas pump.
- Guzzle 12 billion additional barrels of oil.
- Tweet: Hey @Ford! Stop colluding with Trump to make cars dirty again! Go #ForwardNotBackward!
- Sign the petition: bit.ly/fordtrump
- Learn more: ForwardNotBackward.org