“If you’re a politician that is in support of small business, the number one thing you can do is to vote for a single-payer health care system, and take the massive burden of health care off of our shoulders.”
– Rebecca Hamilton, family owner and vice president of Badger Balm, a small business in New Hampshire.
- News Article: Why Business Should Demand Single-Payer Health Care
- Policy Memo: How Rising Health Costs Slow Wage Growth
- News Article: Single-Payer Health Insurance Could Help Would-Be Entrepeneurs Quit Their Jobs to Pursue Their Dreams
- News Article: Opinion: Does the Gig Economy Mean It’s Time for Medicare-for-All?
- News Article: Health-Care Costs Ate Your Pay Raises
- News Article: Understanding Wage Stagnation
- News Article: Bernie Sanders: Why Medicare-for-All Is Good for Business
- News Article: How Health Care Is Hijacking the U.S. Economy
- News Article: Universal Health Coverage? Why?
- News Article: Universal Health Care Turns Out to Be Good for Business