Alan Morrison Supreme Court Assistance Project
The Alan Morrison Supreme Court Assistance Project offers pro bono legal assistance at the pre-certiorari stage, helping both to oppose petitions for certiorari to protect public interest victories in lower courts and to file petitions for certiorari asking the Supreme Court for review of important legal questions. We also frequently provide assistance in public interest cases at the merits stage, helping to draft briefs and conducting moot courts. Click here for further description.
Read our 2015 Term Supreme Court Assistance Project report (June 30, 2016).
Supreme Court Watch List
- View the current S.Ct. Watch List and read about recent Supreme Court conferences.
- Sign up here to join the Supreme Court Watch List and receive an update about pending cert. petitions of public interest before each Supreme Court conference.
- Our Pending and Recent Cases on the Supreme Court Docket
- Chronology of Cases Public Citizen Litigation Group Has Argued Before the Supreme Court
Public Citizen Publications
- Getting Your Foot in the Door: The Petition for Certiorari
- Guide to Opposing Supreme Court Review
- Statistical Survey for the 2008 Term
For Legal Assistance, Contact:
Supreme Court Assistance Project
Public Citizen Litigation Group
1600 20th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009
E-mail the Supreme Court Assistance Project
About the Fellowship:
About Our Attorneys: