Medicare for All by the Numbers; Public Citizen Lays It Out
Policy Is Much More Realistic, Affordable Than Big Pharma, Insurers Have Been Claiming
With support for Medicare for All at its highest point ever on Capitol Hill and with the public, such a policy is becoming more attainable every day. However, opponents, including Big Pharma and insurers, have been trying to sell lies and fear to the American public.
Therefore, ahead of the first Democratic primary debates, it’s important to lay out and explore numbers associated with a Medicare for All policy. Public Citizen today released a new fact sheet that details:
- How much Medicare for All would cost annually;
- What it would cost not to implement Medicare for All;
- Total health care savings under such a policy;
- How much working families would save; and
- How Medicare for All could be paid for.
For more than 45 years, Public Citizen has called for legislation that would guarantee health care for all. To speak with a Medicare for All policy expert, or if you have questions about the fact sheet, please contact Mike Stankiewicz at email@example.com, or (202) 588-7779.