- Map of Election Security Priorities by State
- New Toolkit for Advocates & Election Officials, Brennan Center for Justice, Common Cause, National Election Defense Coalition & Verified Voting
- Recordings of Past Calls and Webinars
- Secure Our Vote Printable Petition – Gather Signatures to Raise Awareness
- For more activist tools visit the Take Action page.
Factsheets & Handouts For Election Officials & Public
- Election Security Factsheet
- Election Cybersecurity Fact Sheet – Election Infrastructure: Vulnerabilities and Solutions, CA
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission – Ten Things Election Officials Can Do
- Global Election Security – Countries Move Away From Paperless Voting
More Secure Voting Machines
- New Voting Machine Pricing Report, Public Citizen
- Voting Machine Map – State by State
- Find Out What Voting Equipment Your County Uses, Verified Voting
- Paper Ballot Scanning Systems
- What Machines are Certified in My State?
- Voting Equipment in the United States, Verified Voting
- Are you Ready to Audit?
- Why do a Tabulation Audit?
- Risk-Limiting Audits: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Post-Election Audit FAQs, Secure Our Vote & Common Cause
- Map of State Election Audit Laws & Explainer, Verified Voting
- Searchable Database of State Election Audit Laws, Verified Voting
Securing Voter Rolls & Elections Infrastructure Overall
- Election Security in all 50 States, Center for American Progress
- Federal Funds for Election Security (Brennan Center and Verified Voting)
- 9 Solutions to Secure America’s Elections, Center for American Progress
- Securing Elections from Foreign Interference, Brennan Center for Justice, 2017
- America’s Voting Machines at Risk, Brennan Center for Justice, 2015
Election Security Experts
- Election Verification Network’s Expert List
- You can also email email@example.com with requests for an expert in your area to assist election officials and legislators with questions, to speak on panels, or to speak with local media.