Spotlight On Your State: Kansas
International trade agreements can bind state policies to restrictive government procurement rules.
- Kansas governors have committed the state to be bound to the following trade agreements' restrictive government procurement provisions:
- World Trade Organization Agreement on Government Procurement (For a list of the countries party to the WTO AGP, click here.)
- U.S.-Singapore Free Trade Agreement
- U.S.-Chile Free Trade Agreement
- U.S.-Australia Free Trade Agreement
- U.S.-Morocco Free Trade Agreement