Speak Out on the Korea trade deal
- Tell Congress: Don't Screw America! Send a screw to your Representative to take a stand against the Korea FTA!
- CALL your representative and ask him or her to oppose the Korea trade deal and its accompanying sweatshop abuses and the threat to our national security.
- EMAIL your representative and ask him or her to oppose the job-killing, nuke-financing Korea FTA.
- WRITE a letter-to-the-editor or guest editorial using the Citizen's Trade Campaign's web-based tool. Instructions: First, enter in your zip code to find publications in your area. Next, click on the bubble to the left of the publication's name to compose your message. Select which talking points to include from the right hand column (you may have to scroll down to view them all), enter in your contact information, and submit!
- ANNOUNCE Place an announcement in your organization's newsletter. View a sample announcement.
- RESOLVE Get your organization to pass a resolution against the NAFTA with Korea. View a sample resolution.
- TELL your story about how unfair trade deals have affected you!