More Consumer Guides
- Guide to Avoiding Unnecessary Cesarean Sections in New York State, April 21, 2010
- A Dictionary of Health Policy Terms, July 2009
- Q&A on the Current Health Debate: What Does a "Public Plan Option" Mean and Why Does Public Citizen Oppose it? July 2009
- What is Comparative Effectiveness Research, and Why is it Being Badmouthed? June 2009
- Quack-o-meter: Tips to Detect Fraud in the Marketing of Drugs and Devices, November 2008
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Perennial Questions, Updated Answers, September 2008
- Getting Access to your Medical Records: Q&A, March 2008
Want to find out if your doctor has been disciplined?
State medical boards collect and maintain information about disciplinary actions taken against physicians. This information is available to the public. Find the contact information for your state medical board.