BP Oil Disaster Resources
- Blog: BP 5 Years Later: Less Taking, More Legislating
- Article: BP 5 Years Later
- Blog: BP the Whole Story?
- Release: Court Found BP Grossly Negligent
- Release: 50-Plus Citizen Groups Call on EPA to Extend BP’s Suspension
- Release: EPA Decision to Allow BP to Obtain Federal Contracts
- Blog: BP Trial
- Release: On Third Anniversary of BP Disaster, the Story That Needs to Be Told
- Release: Public Citizen to EPA: Debar BP for Five Years
- Blog: Public Citizen’s Take on BP Settlement
- Release: The Unlearned Lessons of the BP Disaster
- Release: Oil Spill Commission’s Report Released
- Release: Moratorium on Offshore Drilling Is Welcome News
- Blog: The Cost of Doing Business
- Factsheet: BP Liability
- Moving Beyond BP means passing laws to make sure another oil disaster never happens again
- Public Citizen Energy Program Director Tyson Slocum on the next steps in the wake of the BP oil disaster
- BP disaster victims fund administrator Kenneth Feinberg speaks at Public Citizen headquarters
- Public Citizen President Robert Weissman at a rally at the U.S. Capitol on the three-month anniversary of the explosion
- More coverage of our "citizen's arrest" protest at BP's lobbying offices in D.C.
- Public Citizen President Robert Weissman at our "citizen's arrest" protest at BP's lobbying offices in D.C.
- Public Citizen Energy Program Director Tyson Slocum at our "citizen's arrest" protest at BP's lobbying offices in D.C.
- Watch More Videos on Our YouTube Channel