Make a difference
Join us at Public Citizen, and help us represent the public interest in the halls of power. Founded in 1971, we are a nonprofit consumer advocacy organization that advocates for good government, a strong regulatory system, a clean and sustainable environment, affordable and safe health care, citizen access to the courts, corporate accountability in the trade arena and more.
Corporations have lobbyists. We are the people’s lobbyists. We have fought — and won — countless battles on behalf of the public. Because of Public Citizen, vehicles are safer, the prescription drugs on the market are safer, more government documents are available, representatives in Congress must adhere to more ethical practices and people’s ability to go to court is more secure. And that’s just a few of our achievements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a smoke-free environment. Women, people of color and LBGT candidates are encouraged to apply. Generous Benefits. Positions are open until filled.
- Campaign Director - Access to Medicine
- Research Director - Access to Medicine
- Online Advocacy and Fundraising Director - Development
- Deputy Director - Health Research Group
- Health Researcher - Health Research Group
- Office Manager - Litigation
- Campaign Director - President's Office
- Organizing Internship - Congress Watch
- Advocacy Internship - Congress Watch
- Legal Internship - Congress Watch
- Communications Internship - Communications Department
- Democracy Is For People - Media and Digital Design Intern
- Climate - Research and Advocacy Internship
- Climate - Communications and Advocacy Internship
- Get Big Money out of Politics!
- Global Trade Watch - General Internship
- Global Trade Watch - Field Organizing Internship
- Global Access to Medicines - General Internship
- Global Access to Medicines - Legal Patent Internship
- Presidents Office - Commercial Alert Intern