Tell Congress that Expanding NAFTA to Colombia is Outrageous
Call the U.S. Capitol Today 202-224-3121 to be connected to your House Representative. Then ask to get transferred to your Senators.
- Just give your zip code to be connected to your House Representative if you are not sure who he or she is!
- When you are connected to your representative and senators’ offices, ask for the staffer handling trade issues. Tell him or her that you oppose the Colombia Free Trade Agreement.
- Ask for your Representative and Senators’ to communicate their positions in writing by email or regular mail.
- They need to hear from you NOW. Use a local or personal story of damage from bad trade deals to illustrate your case or use these talking points or this fact sheet.
- After you've called, share with us what you were told. This is key to holding Congress accountable. Contact
GTW Staff at (202) 454-5140 or email us at Public Citizen (email@example.com).