Barbara Holzer is the broadcast and marketing manager of the Communications division of Public Citizen.
Holzer is an award-winning broadcast journalist and communications expert specializing in broadcast production, strategic media relations and advocacy journalism.
- Writer-producer at NBC News, “Today Show”
- Documentary reporter, writer-producer, at NPR Station, WSHU
- Writer-producer at Dow Jones, "Wall St. Journal Television Report"
- Writer-producer-editor at Fox News Channel
- Production staff at ABC News, “Nightline”
- Broadcast specialist, IBM
Additional expertise includes event management, development of public affairs and integrated marketing campaigns and creative messaging.